A professional services organisation based in South East London is recruiting a Senior Research Librarian.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Producing both quick-turn around and in-depth qualitative and quantitative research.
- Assisting in bespoke longer-term projects.
- Working with colleagues in business development and other service lines to discuss and coordinate research support and larger project initiatives.
- Monitoring industries to identify sector issues and key trends
- Support managers with subscription decisions and trialling of new information products and platforms
- Assist in the promotion of the service through marketing efforts, office visits, presentations and similar activities as needed.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- A qualification in library and information studies.
- Experience in commercial research
- Sound knowledge of business information sources and online services
- Specialist knowledge of accountancy, tax or financial information an advantage
- Ability to work with colleagues at all levels
- Enthusiastic with a keen interest in commercial information
- Initiative to develop new forms of work; ad hoc projects and reports
- Ability to remain accurate and helpful while working under pressure with an attention to detail
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.