IT Services Research Lead
A Research Manager with considerable expertise in the IT services space is required by a global leader in advisory and market intelligence within the IT, Telecoms and Consumer Technology space. This position is responsible for shaping the research agenda for the IT services landscape across Europe.
The primary objectives of the IT Services Research Lead include, but are not limited to:
- Managing and leading a team of 4 Researchers
- Creating and delivering thought leadership around big mover topics
- Shaping the research agenda
- Considerable client interaction, presenting and supporting sales
- Overseeing the delivery of reporting services, presentations and events
Suitable candidates for the IT Services Research Lead will need to have the following experience and skills:
- Considerable relevant commercial experience in a similar level of role within the advisory, market intelligence or research industries
- An established and broad network within the IT services arena including vendors and buyers
- Gravitas within the IT services space and almost certainly an industry thought leader
- Managing multiple concurrent projects
- Ideally, in addition to having a broad understanding of IT Services, a specialism would be particularly attractive
- Willing and able to travel within Western Europe
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.