A leading international law firm has a contract role for an Information Officer to work in their Knowledge and Information team until December 2019. You will be required to provide in-depth business and legal research to fee earners working to tight deadlines.
Other responsibilities include:
- Supporting current awareness requirements
- Procuring new information resources
- Assessing and implementing new online services
- Providing analysis on market information including competitor intelligence
- Delivering training and presentations on information resources
In order to be considered for this role you will need to have:
- A degree (within Library/Information Management would be advantageous)
- Experience of providing research and analysis within a law firm or professional services environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of legal and business online sources
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.