An award-winning law firm is looking for a Document Services Manager to be based in their Bristol office. The team provide document production, amendment, finishing and trouble-shooting services to legal and non-legal teams.
This role includes:
- The operational management of the service including managing a team.
- Promote the team and service by engaging directly with internal clients and key stakeholders in all office locations.
- Lead the development, deployment and sustainment of new processes and procedures, contingency plans and team policies.
- Continually drive and support collaborative and supportive working relationships across the business.
- Perform a variety of document support duties such as creating, editing and manipulating legal documents and other work product if the need arises.
- Generate performance and usage reports.
- Analyse workflow data and team performance.
- Ensure the team are performing to their optimum efficiency levels.
- Hold regular supervision meetings and appraisals with direct reports and set objectives which are regularly reviewed and assessed.
- Stay up to date with current technology and actively learning new software and other tools to maintain expert level in Microsoft Office and other internal software.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need the following:
- A minimum of 4 years managerial experience, including at least 1-2 years at operational level.
- Experience of successfully managing and developing teams.
- Ability to make informed commercial and management decisions.
- Knowledge and experience of developing and implementing continuous improvement plans.
- Experience of producing detailed and relevant reports on performance and service delivery.
- Expert knowledge of the MS Office suite including Word and Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio to provide consultancy advice in business projects.
- Have experience in using Abbyy FineReader, Workshare Compare, DocsCorp or other document comparison and conversions software.
- Be a competent user of Adobe suite packages such as InDesign and Adobe pro.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.