TMT Analyst – Video, Fixed Broadband and Convergence
A 6 month contract opportunity has become available with a highly respected and global organization that represents the interests of the TMT industry. This is a specialist role with a number of pre-planned research projects that focus specifically on fixed broadband, video and convergence. This is an organization that is particularly suitable for people that enjoy working in an environment comprised of bright and intellectually curious people.
To be suitable for this role, candidates will need to have the following experience:
- An experienced research analyst with experience of producing a variety of different types of report and outputs
- Providing coverage, insight and reports on the fixed infrastructure space 5G fixed wireless and fibre to home.
- Previous experience creating insightful content within the fixed and pay-TV space and providing coverage of the major media players in this space – I.e. Netflix
- Ideally, experience that has been gained in a market intelligence, research, or consulting firm
- High level organizational skills, the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Capable of operating in a subject matter expert capacity
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to present to industry professionals
- Ideally a degree, but candidates qualified by experience will be equally considered