An academic organisation based in London is looking for a Systems Librarian for a 3-6-month contract starting ASAP. Strong technical skills managing SirsiDynix or another Library Management System is required for this role. Applications are welcome from candidates who have gained their experience from libraries/ information centres in any sector.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need good knowledge of some of the following systems and resources:
- Expert knowledge of one or more Library Management Systems.
- SirsiDynix or another LMS at administrator level is essential.
- Shibboleth, 2 Factor authentication.
- Hosted EZProxy.
- Open Access compliant Institutional repository.
- Summon Library Resource Discovery Solution and 360.
- Counter and other usage statistics.
- Bloomberg terminals.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.