Temporary Researcher, Financial Services
A global professional services firm (advisory and investments) has an urgent requirement for a temporary researcher. This contract is to start immediately for approximately 3 months. This role would be best suited to an experienced researcher from a financial services background.
The key responsibilities and objectives of this temporary researcher include, but are not limited to:
- Using research tools such as Reuters, Bloomberg, Factiva and Morningstar
- Providing research and analysis on companies, markets and related areas/topics of interest
- Producing research that is both high in quality and in accuracy
- Providing research that is compelling and highlights the key messages to the intended audience
- Operating in a helpdesk environment and responding to enquiries and requests
To be suitable for this vacancy, the follow skills and experience are required:
- Experience in financial services research
- Previous experience using tools such as Bloomberg, Reuters and Factiva
- An appreciation of market data sources like Datamonitor, Mintel or Euromonitor
- Demonstrable skills and experience providing high quality research and analysis
- Strong written communication skills, this would include articulating complex information into easily digestible and succinct research pieces
- Very strong customer facing skills and experience
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.