A global law firm is looking for a Learning and Development Co-ordinator for a 3 month contract, to start immediately.
The role will include:
- Running webinars and updating the learning management system.
- Managing invites, invitee lists, communicate with speakers around materials, set up webinars and be present to help with any issues during webinars, upload resources and follow up.
- Other administrative tasks.
To be considered for this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Working in a professional services firm.
- Good technical skills
- Great organisational skills, able to use outlook, Word and other Microsoft product to a high standard.
- Good at communicating (verbally and email).
- Pro-active and solutions focussed.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK upon request.