Junior Web Developer
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a management consulting firm for a Junior Web Developer. The role is based in Reading with the UK office of this global firm. In this role there is a good balance of work where the individual will receive support and mentoring, and projects where there is a considerable amount of autonomy. It would be a role well suited to someone with very limited commercial experience or a person that is looking for a slightly different development challenge.
In this role the Junior Web Developer will have the following objectives and responsibilities:
- Ongoing development of SaaS (Box Enterprise) hosted Knowledge Management and Intellectual Property applications
- Developing at the front, middle and database tiers of applications
- Undertaking other small development projects around reporting dashboards and linking different business systems
- Providing some development support – bug fixing, testing and deploying updates
To be suitable for this Junior Web Developer role, the following are essential:
- Previous experience in a commercial development role
- A good understanding of the software development lifecycle and development methodologies such as Agile.
- Understanding and development of relational databases, such as SQL
- Some experience with API development, Box would be particularly beneficial
- Ideally, a related software development, software engineering or computer science degree
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.