SharePoint Portal and Content Integrator, Professional Services
A SharePoint Portal and Content Integrator with a strong knowledge of SharePoint Online is required by a global professional services firm with a large satellite location in Hertfordshire that is easily accessible from Central London. This position supports a long-term project to move to Office 365 and more specifically the move of content from SharePoint 2013 to SharePoint Online.
In this role, the primary responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Participating in the migration of content and template design (30%)
- Undertaking stakeholder management. I.e. document and defining user/business requirements and developing wireframes (30%)
- Providing a mix of BAU support, managing change requests and educating users (30%)
- Other tasks as directed by the line manager such as the review of content, project reporting and liaising with other members of the project team (10%)
To be suitable for this role it is essential that you have the following experience and skills:
- Hands on experience working with SharePoint Online. This might be from a content management role, broad support role involving SharePoint Online, or as a part of a project team
- Experience providing support as part of a web or intranet migration project, in particular the migration of content
- Experience with stakeholder management and user/business requirements gathering
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ideally, experience working with a globally dispersed project team and in a matrix management environment
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.