Senior Research Analyst – Mobile Devices
A Senior Research Analyst is required by a global leader in market intelligence and advisory services that are aligned specifically to IT and consumer technology. This requirement focuses on research and deliverables around the mobile phone, handset and related technology for the European marketplace.
The core responsibilities and objectives of the role include, but are not limited to:
- The collection, analysis and coordination of market intelligence specific to the mobile phone marketplace
- Identifying, analyzing and providing commentary on the trends and dynamics of industry
- The collection of primary and secondary research
- Working closely with an established network of vendors, operators and associated partners relating to the mobile industry
- Producing content such as thought leadership pieces and reports
- Assisting and providing expertise for sales and account wins
- Building relationships with key industry leaders
Suitable candidates will require the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within the arena of market research, intelligence or advisory. Preferably aligned to technology
- A good understanding of the drivers and trends that are broadly aligned to the mobile device market
- Strong analytical and statistical skills and the ability to visualize complex information
- Ideally, a degree in a related subject
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK upon request.