Senior Research Analyst – Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies
A global leader in advisory and market intelligence that is aligned to the IT and consumer technology sector, has an opportunity for an Analyst with experience, or aligned to Blockchain. This role will include both custom and syndicated research projects, contributing to the research agenda and producing thought leadership. The role will be based in London.
The key objectives and responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Undertaking both custom and syndicated research projects with a focus on Western Europe
- Primary focus will be Blockchain and Distributed Ledger technologies, but horizon scanning with respect to emerging and related technology will also be a requirement
- Role outputs in addition to research will be producing thought provoking content, thought leadership and presentations at industry events
- There will be considerable internal and external stakeholder interaction including providing subject matter expertise for consultants or sales functions
- Contributing to the research agenda
Suitable candidates will need to have the following experience and skills:
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably gained in a market intelligence, advisory or market research environment.
- Experience in a Blockchain, distributed ledger or related technology research role
- Demonstrable track record of producing content and thought leadership
- The confidence to present at events and in front of customers
- Ideally a degree, but candidates qualified by experience will be equally considered
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.