A leading information and business advisory services company is actively seeking a Senior Consultant to join its European consulting team. The successful candidate will position, develop and drive custom research, advisory and go-to-market projects for the technology vendor and partner landscape. The bespoke projects the company delivers address Technology Suppliers’ internally focussed Strategy Development, Planning and Measurement needs as well as their market facing activities in the form of Thought Leadership Content Marketing and Sales Enablement programs.
The successful candidate will play a key role in identifying and scoping projects to meet customer needs as well as steering the delivery of these projects to a high level of quality and client satisfaction, by working closely with subject matter experts and the consulting project management team.
The core responsibilities and objectives of the role include, but are not limited to:
· Drive consulting opportunity development with the account management team.
· Presenting/Pitching project ideas based on client requirements and new/emerging market trends
· Getting Senior Stakeholders within the Vendor Community excited about working with the consulting team.
· Driving solution development by architecting and scoping bespoke projects working closely with the client and other stakeholders and communicating the business value of these projects to clients
· Leverage his/her experience and the company’s knowledge base to steer analysis and content creation during project delivery and drive client conversations.
· Work with the Research Team to further develop the company’s consulting practices and develop new consulting frameworks and IP.
Suitable candidates will need to have the following skills and experience:
· Strong Go-to-Market Consulting experience gained in a Technology Analyst or Consulting firm.
· Candidate must have a good understanding of the Technology Industry and Supplier Ecosystem and how it is evolving.
· This knowledge will include an understanding of the key dynamics in the industry which will enable the successful candidate to provide guidance on how market trends are likely to affect the company’s Technology Supplier clients
· How they need to develop their strategies to ensure business success.
· Strong analytical skills and writing ability are required for this position as well as the ability to present solution proposals and project findings confidently to senior audiences.
· Strong written and verbal English skills are required; another European language is an advantage but is not essential.