A global professional services organisation is looking for a Global Knowledge Senior Analyst – Growth Markets to be based in their London office. The role requires strong analytical skills and an expert knowledge and understanding of the growth and middle market sector.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Providing deep analytical insight and understanding of middle markets.
- Collaborating with senior stakeholders to provide commercial and thought-provoking perspectives on the trends, issues and opportunities.
- Ensures an outcome-focused approach to creating and activating external thought leadership.
- Collaborates with colleagues to proactively alert stakeholders regarding changes among key clients and competitors and assesses the impact of those changes on internal strategies and plans.
- Demonstrates ability to use both qualitative and quantitative research and analysis methodologies, including financial analysis skills, to synthesize information, review data inputs and provide analytic insights.
- Adept at implementing strategically sound problem-solving and analytical methodologies and skilled in coaching less-experienced team members to improve their skills in research, analysis, data analytics and visualisation.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record of thought leadership design, development and delivery.
- Prior experience within growth markets and capital markets.
- Brings a global mindset and able to identify and articulate the distinctions between middle market companies in different regions of the world.
- Good macroeconomic understanding of global trends and interdependencies.
- Strong editorial background with the ability to write/package information that is both insightful and relevant to target audience
- Practical, working experience in developing and packaging insights for digital channels and web sites.
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Reviewing and mentoring colleagues work
This role may require occasional travel, both in the UK and international.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.