A global law firm is looking for a Senior Analyst to join their Competitive Intelligence team based in London. The team identify business development opportunities, provide commercial insights and intelligence and actively contribute to thought leadership initiatives.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Produce in-depth research and analysis on market trends or themes.
- Create visually appealing and insightful presentations
- Research and exploit key trends impacting their clients.
- Support junior members of the team to ensure consistent high-quality work.
- Deliver commercial and strategy training to increase their commercial awareness and strategic thinking capabilities.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree involving data analysis and/or understanding of economics/business are preferred.
- Experience with a consultancy firm or professional services organisation.
- Strategic and data analytical experience.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Good knowledge of financial and commercial databases such as Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Mergermarket, Capital IQ.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.