A prestigious global consultancy has a fantastic opportunity for a Researcher with an insurance background to work within their global Data and Research Services team. Collaborating with consulting teams, the successful candidate will bring advanced research capabilities to support projects and clients. This role can be based in London or Madrid.
- carrying out research on commercial, economic and insurance specific industry topics using bespoke and public sources
- working closely with colleagues to understand request objectives and proactively suggest solutions as appropriate
- successfully managing high volume of research requests delivering accurate and timely results
- coaching and supporting junior research staff
- contributing to knowledge capture and documentation
- managing research output of other researchers
- developing deep expertise in specialised research tools, databases and sources
In order to be considered for this role you will have:
- 2 - 4 years' experience within a research role from a professional services, academic, government or similar environment
- knowledge of written and spoken European languages is preferred
- high academic achievement including a degree or post graduate qualification (ideally)
- proven research and database capabilities with a focus on insurance (life or non-life)
- excellent business knowledge and highly developed understanding of research techniques and information sources
- strong attention to detail with superior written and verbal communication skills
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK upon request.