A global law firm is looking for a Researcher to join their knowledge team, to be based in London for a 12-month contract starting ASAP.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Carrying out research using a range of legal, business and news information resources.
- Providing a range of legal and business current awareness services.
- Supporting research skills training.
- Helping to market the research teams’ services.
- Assisting with the maintenance and development of the intranet, including legal and business research quick guides and training material.
- Library resource management.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Keen interest and awareness of global business news and the legal sector.
- Knowledge of a range of legal research and news databases and resources.
- Experience of providing current awareness and alerting services.
- Experience of working with library resources and library management systems.
- The ability to present accurate and complex research.
- Experience of working in a legal or professional services environment.
- Experience of library management systems.
- Recognised library or information degree at either post-graduate or graduate level.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.