Research Manager, Application Services
A Research Manager with considerable domain expertise in next generation application services (I.e. DevOps, Automation, Agile) is required by a global leader in market intelligence and advisory services for the IT, Telecoms and Consumer Technology space. The position is a European focused role where shaping and delivering a research agenda are the core objectives.
In this Research Manager requirement, the primary objectives and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Leading researchers and resources
- Creating and delivering thought leadership around the big mover topics in the application services industry
- Shaping the research agenda for the European marketplace
- The output of deliverables such as reports, presentations and related industry events
To be suitable for this Research Manager requirement, candidates will be required to have the following experience and skills:
- Considerable experience within a similar level of role within the advisory, market intelligence or research industries
- A domain expert in the custom application development services space, with proven knowledge around application development, testing, deployment (including topics such as Agile, DevOps, Digital Engineering, Automation and Continuous Delivery) and cloud/platform topics
- An established and broad network within the next generation application services marketplace
- Application services industry gravitas, preferably to the level of a thought leader
- Managing multiple client projects and experience in supporting business development/sales functions
- Very strong networking and customer facing skills
- Ideally, a degree or related qualification
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.