A Junior Research Economist or Research Analyst is required by a highly respected and global organisation representing the TMT industry. This is a specialist role that is focused on the delivery of research and analysis of the radio spectrum that is assigned to mobile networks and the aligned industries.
In this role, the successful candidate will have the following objectives and responsibilities:
- Identify, manage and leverage sources of information relevant to the spectrum industry
- Analysis and reporting around spectrum auctions and licensing agreements
- Creating insightful reports and content relating to spectrum and 5G, for both internal and external stakeholder groups
- Develop and manage an internal database of firmwide knowledge and information n relating to spectrum
Suitable candidates will need the following experience, skills and qualifications:
- An interest in the TMT industry and developing expertise on spectrum allocation and it’s strategic and economic implications
- A track record of applying strong research methodologies and producing insightful content
- The ability to build relationships internally with analysts, to manage stakeholders and the ability to present to industry audiences
- Previous experience analyzing and disseminating complex data
- An intellectually curious disposition
- A degree related to mathematics, economics or science
Our client is able to offer coaching on the spectrum industry to candidates with the right attitude and some commercial research/economics experience. You must be interested in and want to develop a specialism in spectrum.