A global law firm is a recruiting a Research and Resources Manager to manage their EMEA research service, based in their London office. This role is responsible for engaging with stakeholders, ensuring their information needs are met and managing a team of researchers providing legal and business services.
The role will include:
- Team leadership and engagement
- Delivering research and learning services
- Management of information resources
- Providing a business intelligence service
- Developing and implementing new policies and procedures.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Degree in Library or Information Management
- Advanced legal and business research skills including the sophisticated use of a range of online databases and knowledge of products available in the wider legal information marketplace
- Experience leading and managing teams particularly through periods of transformation
- Understanding of project management and change management methodologies
- Confident and professional written and oral communication including presentation skills
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK upon request.