A UK law firm are recruiting a Research and Information Manager for their Bristol office.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Overseeing day to day operations of the service.
- Manage a successful team of experienced knowledge and information professionals across the UK.
- Providing a legal research service.
- Work with lawyers, PSLs and business development teams providing research and to create and deliver horizon scanning and other information products for clients.
- Manage the delivery of an effective legal and business current awareness and news service.
- Working with colleagues to bring the firm's knowledge together to improve business efficiency and develop products for clients.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Management of a knowledge and information service
- To successfully leading a team, able to motivate staff
- Experience of working in a legal or professional services environment is essential
- Able to handle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to build strong working relationships in both physical and virtual team
- Experience of using major legal and business digital research resources
- Excellent organisation, time management and decision making skills
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.