A very large and successful advisory firm has an opportunity for Insights Analyst to join their Information Services function that is based out of South East London. The role is a 50/50 split between research and analysis/insight. The role contributes to marcomms, branding and thought leadership output.
The responsibilities and objectives of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Collecting, analyzing and drawing insight from a mix of market, statistical and qualitative data
- Identifying trends and providing insights to the research manager, marcomms and branding functions
- Undertaking a mix of bespoke projects and periodical research work
- Research projects will typically be aligned to the industries supported by the firm. For example, the potential effects of industry change such as legislation, technology or policy.
To be a suitable candidate for this Research Analyst role, the following skills and experience are required:
- Some previous experience in a research and insight role. Ideally around 12 months commercial
- Previous experience in professional services or market intelligence, insight or research would be of particular interest
- An ability to draw insight from data – what are the trends, actionable information and value
- Experience with different types of data such as primary and secondary research, qualitative and quantitative data
- MS Excel, preferably to pivot table level
- Very strong communication skills, ideally with some experience presenting
- A degree, ideally within a related discipline