We are looking for a Research Analyst for a law firm in the south west of England.
Typical duties include:
- carrying out business research and analysis
- creating company profiles
- producing competitor research
- providing current awareness
- promoting the service firm-wide
- delivering training sessions to fee earners
- evaluating and promoting business information sources
- liaising with vendors
In order to be considered for these roles you will need:
- experience of carrying out business research and analysis especially from a professional services environment
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- the ability to use a variety of research tools
- commercial interest and awareness
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.