Founded in December 2014 CB Resourcing has quickly become the leading independent agency in the research, knowledge and information services & digital recruitment across the legal, consulting and academic sectors. As well as building up a strong network of candidates, we proudly work with the top firms within these sectors. Due to achieving strong success and consistent growth, we are looking to expand our consulting team and bring in a driven and like-minded individual to support the needs of our enviable client base and help further drive our business forward. We are looking to hire someone with potential to not only support senior consultants on their mandates, but to take the opportunity to manage their own mandates and develop / take ownership for their own specialist market sector.
- Have direct contact with line managers and HR managers within client organisations, to discuss hiring requirements.
- Attend role briefing meetings with clients, either in person or over the phone.
- Produce and update role descriptions and adverts.
- Source candidates by using in-house database, LinkedIn, own network, other social media, adverts etc.
- Screen candidate CVs and applications to assess suitability of experience for clients’ requirements.
- Run 1st stage interviews to ensure suitability of motivation, knowledge and soft skills before submitting candidates to clients.
- Brief candidates and provide ongoing support during interview processes.
- Contribute to the growth of in-house candidate database, ensuring that new candidates and information on existing candidates are put into the system, in a timely manner.
- Providing analytical recruiting reports to the rest of the team.
- Developing in-depth market knowledge of your sector in order to provide insights to clients and candidates.
- Produce market content for use on social media / marketing purposes.
- Assist in, attend and where appropriate, take the lead in organising client entertainment events.
- As well as executing mandates within existing client base, the incumbent should be prepared to develop business, and work to bring in new clients where appropriate.
- Uphold CB Resourcing’s company values.
- 1-4 years prior experience of working in a high paced recruitment environment.
- Experience of or at the very least, an understanding of the recruitment process from start to finish.
- Experience within the relevant sectors of market research / information services, legal, consulting or technology would be preferential.
At CB Resourcing, we want our team to consist of people who:
- Take pride in their work.
- Always do the right thing for candidates and clients.
- Take the wheel when needed.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Have a sense of fairness.
- Enjoy solving problems for our clients.
- Are approachable.
- Are curious and want to learn.
- Have an intuitive sense of what’s important.
- Have a good sense of humour.