A global law firm is looking for a Records Specialist to join their Records Management team in their London office.
The role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Responding to requests for files and records, including manual and electronic resources.
- Maintain all records retention functions.
- Performing box archiving and offsite storage procedures including dealing with incoming and outgoing files, updating the databases and processing vendor invoices.
- Assist with records space management.
- Prepare new files both physically and within the records database.
- Training staff regarding effective records management practices.
- Use Outlook and ImportSite to review and transfer email files to the document management system.
- Reviews and prepares files for release Windows share volumes, Eclipse, iManage, Outlook and litigation support databases.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- A relevant degree or equivalent records management experience.
- Records experience in a law firm is preferred or significant document management experience in a law firm will be considered.
- Knowledge of records procedures and records retention principles and practices.
- Knowledge of the physical and electronic resources.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with the appropriate discretion.
- Strong organisational skills required to manage time well, prioritise effectively, and handle multiple deadlines.
- Knowledge and proficiency in software applications, including LegalKEY, MS Office, iManage DeskSite, iManage Records Manager, Eclipse, ImportSite, ServiceNow, and other programmes used by the Records Department.
- Heavy lifting and retrieval of archive boxes and other materials from high shelves is required.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.