An international financial services organisation is looking for a Records Manager for a 12-month contract to start in March. This role is responsible for managing records in London and global offices. The ideal candidate would be someone looking to expand their experience in an international environment.
The role will include the following:
- Effective management of hard copy and electronic records.
- Involved in the development and implementation of the records management policies and procedures designed to facilitate efficient handling of business records and administer them at departmental level.
- Facilitate awareness among staff in all matters relating to records and the management of risks to those records as information assets.
- Responsible for the management of departmental records; ensure integrity, usability and reliability of those records.
- Establish and maintain departmental records retention and disposal schedules.
- Organise physical and electronic structured archives.
- Contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of function-based electronic document and records management systems.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- University degree or extensive experience in Records Management and Archives, preferably in a multi-cultural organisation.
- Very good technical knowledge of electronic records and document management systems.
- Excellent communications skills - ability to communicate appropriate and concise information, in written and verbal formats.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Flexible in working hours and willingness to travel
- Fluent English, both written and oral. Knowledge of another European Language (e.g. French, German, Russian) useful, but not essential.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.