A global law firm based in London is looking for a Project Manager for a 12-month contract to deliver the global roll-out of a single external news aggregation and insights platform across the organisation.
The role will involve working on the following:
- Configuring a single news aggregation platform, ensuring that relevant, actionable content is visible and accessible globally.
- Decommissioning existing platforms.
- Promoting the new platform.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Project management and business analysis skills.
- Change management and implementation experience.
- Experience of implementing digital or knowledge/content management systems, content aggregators or information products.
- Ability to work with all levels within an organisation.
- Ability to build effective relationships/networks internally and externally.
- Pro-active, commercial outlook with a solution based approach.
- Work collaboratively, providing a quality service.
- Follows projects to their logical conclusion.
- All-round exposure and experience of digital / content delivery platforms.
- Legal or a professional services environment experience preferred.
- Recognised project management qualification.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.