A public body based in central London with close links to financial services is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join their team.
Working closely with other Product Managers, Marketing, UX and internal teams you will be responsible for the development, delivery and continuous improvement of a wide-ranging product set, tailored specifically to align with growing consumer needs and the wider business strategy.
The role will involve:
- Product development – translating propositions, defining product feature specifications, delivery plans, managing product sets and road maps, continuous improvement and optimisation.
- Ensuring product compliance with web accessibility standards. brand guidelines, SEO and business strategy.
- Stakeholder management – managing input into product development, communicating issues, performance and improvements to the business.
- Keeping abreast of advances in software and hardware technologies and identifying new market opportunities.
- Managing third party suppliers of specific products and features.
This role is a great opportunity for a someone with a solid background in Product Management to join the business at a key time of planned growth, in order to be considered you will need:
- Previous experience in a Product Management role with a focus on delivering and managing high quality, multi-platform digital products, e.g web, mobile, tablet, TV, gaming etc.
- Proven capability in defining and delivering product specifications and managing product delivery through the full lifecycle, in time and to budget criteria.
- Good understanding of future technologies and expertise in changing user habits, preferences and behaviours across digital products and platforms.
- Experience managing third parties
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with a large body of stakeholders
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK upon request.