A prestigious UK law firm is looking for a Part Time Document Production Technical Trainer to be based in their knowledge management department in Bristol. The hours are Tuesday - Friday, 11am - 7pm.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Conducting skills gap analysis and designing training programmes.
- Providing training to both new joiners and existing team members.
- Writing and developing training materials and documentation.
- Managing large and complex projects.
- Designing documents and helping to new and/or update existing templates.
- Producing and amending documents.
To be considered for this role you will need the following skills and experience:
- Advanced experience of using track changes, multiple versions documents and comparison software and knowledge of version control in a document management system is key.
- Knowledge of PDF creation and amendment software is necessary.
- Familiar with case management systems.
- Worked with automated templates or MS Office styles.
- Strong communication and client service skills are essential.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Advanced knowledge of the MS Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio Outlook.
- Have worked within a professional services environment.
- Working with complex legal documents.
- Proven and demonstrable experience as a Technical Trainer.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.