An international law firm is recruiting a part time research assistant for their London office. This is a permanent role, working 21 hours per week. This role is responsible for assisting in the operation of the library.
- Processing the daily mail including serials check-in and processing.
- Updating the library catalogue.
- Ordering, processing and returning library materials,
- Shelving books.
- Supplying article requests.
- Organises usernames and passwords for research databases for new joiners and arranges training on research databases when required. Responds to requests to set up new or reset passwords.
- Conduct basic research.
- Assist with keeping intranet pages and renewals database up-to-date.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Experience in library catalogue systems.
- Previous law or professional services experience is preferred.
- Legal and business research skills is desirable.
- SharePoint experience would be an advantage.
- Basic user of the standard legal and business research databases including Lexis Library, Westlaw UK, Bloomberg Law, BvD and Perfect Information products is desirable
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.