A global professional services organisation is recruiting a Part Time Information Manager to join their Knowledge and Information team. This role will be 21 hours per week, based in London.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Managing and negotiating their global subscriptions including the library budget and online resources.
- Organising training on resources.
- Copyright management including training and raising awareness internally.
- Advising and negotiating copyright permissions.
- Marketing of the Information Management services.
- Develop and produce metrics.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- A degree or post graduate qualification preferably in Library and Information Management.
- Managing international subscriptions in a commercial environment.
- Managing a global budget.
- Negotiating copyright permissions.
- Staff supervision.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise deadlines.
- Exposure to working across multi-locations with different cultures.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK upon request.