A prestigious global law firm is recruiting a Library Assistant to join their Manchester office.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Provide a range of support activities to the knowledge services team
- Administration and processing of invoices.
- Setting up new users on all online information resources.
- Collating information on information resources subscriptions.
- Maintaining records tracking the procurement and usage of information resources.
- Dealing with a range of information database user enquiries.
- Supporting the ordering and processing of purchases and renewals as well as organising direct distribution of hard copy materials from suppliers
- Supporting the handling of research enquiries requiring the provision of information from hard copy resources and via third party providers.
- Supporting the provision of training on the use of resources
To be considered for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Strong library administration skills preferably gained from working in a professional services firm.
- Experience of processing large amounts of information.
- Invoice processing.
- Strong problem solving and organisational skills.
- The ability to handle competing priorities and expectations in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining a calm and professional manner.
- Strong numeracy skills and have the agility to work with figures in multiple currencies.
- The ability to build strong working relationships in both physical and virtual teams.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.