Legal Technologist – Global Law Firm
An opportunity has arisen in one of the UK and world’s largest law firms for a Legal Technologist. This role will join up with an established and growing team of Legal Technologists, and the primary focus will be the application of emerging and innovative technology solutions in legal service delivery context.
The primary responsibilities and objectives in the Legal Technologist role include, but are not limited to:
- Horizon scanning to provide insight around developments in legal technology
- Stakeholder engagement - particularly with lawyers to identify bottlenecks and opportunities around current processes
- Reviewing current systems and processes to identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Developing both existing systems and driving the adoption of new technology
- Working around key technology platforms such as collaboration, workflow, automation and machine learning
Suitable candidates for this Legal Technologist role will have the following experience and skills
- Previous experience in a similarly aligned Legal Technologist role
- Developing/building core legal technology platforms such as collaboration, workflow, automation and machine learning.
- Working with HighQ would be extremely desirable
- Exceptional stakeholder management and relationship development skills
- A track record of identifying service development opportunities and delivering from a technical perspective
- Managing concurrent projects and at times, conflicting priorities
- Exposure to some or all of the following technology solutions: DocuSign, Contract Express, Luminance, Kira Autto, Rainbird
- Ideally, a degree in a related discipline. Candidates qualified by experience will be equally considered
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.