A law firm based in central London is recruiting a Knowledge and Legal Technology Executive to support their knowledge management and legal technology and innovation teams along with professional support lawyers.
The role includes the following:
- Supporting the implementation and management of products and services
- Updating automated documents using Contract Express software
- Supporting the implementation of legal technology solutions using HighQ collaborate
- Providing advice and support to users.
- Helping to test and maintain the firm's knowledge and legal technology systems.
- Helping to create and keep up-to-date user guides and training materials
- Entering, tagging, updating and archiving a range of legal know how
- Assisting in the preparation and management of intranet content.
- Assisting with the ongoing maintenance and review of the firm’s legal taxonomies.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- A keen interest in knowledge management and legal technology.
- An undergraduate degree, similar higher education or equivalent experience
- An aptitude for using technology and be highly computer literate. Training will be provided on all knowledge and legal technology systems used. Knowledge of the solutions mentioned is desirable, but not essential.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with people at all levels
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK upon request.