A global law firm has a new requirement for a Legal Automation Consultant. This role will ideallybe based in their London office although they could consider having the person based in any of their offices in most major European cities as well as Africa, America, Asia or the Middle East.
Working as part of the document automation team you will have responsibility for the development of practice and client facing automation projects as well as the technical management of associated systems.
Specific responsibilities include:
- delivering an efficient and effective document automation service to internal and external clients using Contract Express
- establishing ongoing working relationships with the practice and business teams to ensure delivery of a professional service
- providing technical expertise in the creation of new automation and AI integrated solutions
- designing and implementing automated document assembly solutions
- identifying opportunities where automation technologies can assist with supporting clients
- identifying opportunities for system enhancements and software upgrades allowing the firm to provide innovative solutions
- ensuring good relationships with software providers
- establishing and delivering training sessions to facilitate the transfer of technical knowledge to colleagues
- assessing market trends and developments in the legal, automation and AI industries
In order to be considered for this role candidates should have:
- previous experience of using Contracts Express (or HotDocs)
- a Law degree ideally or an Information-related qualification
- an innovative approach with an enthusiastic personality
- excellent communication skills and close attention to detail
- creative thinking and be open to new ideas
- previous experience of working in a law firm
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.