An international law firm is recruiting a Legal and Business Research Officer to be based in their London office. This role is temporary, to start immediatey for 1-3 months.
The role includes the following responsibilities:
- Legal and business research
- Current awareness
- Training users on library services and sources
- Marketing and liaison with fee earners
- User services administration
- Library administration
- Intranet updating
In order to be considered for this role, you will need the following:
- A qualification in Information Management (or equivalent) is essential.
- Knowledge of business and legal information resources.
- Cataloguing and indexing experience.
- Providing training.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to interact confidently with partners and staff at all levels within the firm.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.