A global professional services firm requires a Learning Designer to join its award winning Learning Technologies team. You will be responsible for designing highly engaging and effective learning programmes, applying new learning technologies and leveraging technical development tools.
- Design brand new or refresh existing learning programmes (digital, virtual or classroom)
- Work with Subject Matter experts to ensure designs meet learning objectives
- Present ideas visually using storyboards
- Project manage the design lifecycle of products from conception through to go live
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders throughout projects
- Innovate and try new tools or approaches in learning solutions
- Design learning content to agreed consistent processes and methodologies
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable learning design, portal, web or similar experience
- Project and programme management
- Relationship management
- Excellent all round communicator
- Previous experience using rapid authoring tools (Storyline) although training will be given
- Previous experience using video and graphic design tools
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.