A global law firm is looking for a Learning and Development Advisor to be based in their London office for a 12-month contract to start ASAP.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Overseeing the Learning Management System, helping to raise awareness and share knowledge within the learning and development team and across the firm.
- Be the point of contact for queries relating to system issues.
- Stakeholder management.
- Liaison with external providers.
- Train others in the business users.
- Design and development of digital learning content
- Create basic interactive digital learning to assist the organisation with learning goals.
- Support stakeholders in the development of digital content.
- Assist with the setting up and delivery of webinars and e-learning training.
- Support with the development of quality assurance and evaluation processes to ensure that the suite of digital learning courses meet.
- Work closely with key team members to support them to develop basic digital content creation skills.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Experience in development and implementation of digital content and solutions using industry standard development tools.
- Experience implementing and/or working with a Learning Management System.
- Experience supporting learning and development in a professional services context desirable.
- Experience with project coordination, including managing timelines, establishing priorities, and achieving milestones and deliverables.
- Must be keen to learn to embrace new technologies and acquire new skills quickly.
- Tertiary qualifications are desirable.
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK upon request.