A global law firm is recruiting a Learning and Development Adviser for a 12-month contract.
The role will involve the following:
- Project management of development programmes to support program managers.
- Liaison with delegates and speakers, communication with stakeholders, preparation and analysis of evaluations and reports.
- Assist in conducting training needs analysis and proposing solutions.
- Support with the design and delivery of appropriate development interventions.
- Provide facilitation at development programmes and events.
- Budget management. Management System.
- Consider the use of digital or blended learning to support learning objectives.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Experience in event management and design and delivery of learning and development programmes in a corporate environment.
- Training delivery experience is desirable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Ability to work in an international, dispersed team.
- Ability to manage processes with minimal supervision.
- Strong attention to detail.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK upon request.