French / Arabic speaker! A leading financial services firm requires a KYC Researcher (French / Arabic speaker).
The Researcher will be responsible for Due Diligence database, and research, covering Clients in the EMEA region (Europe, Middle East, and Africa).
The department works with a variety of business units and so maintains a customer care attitude.
This role would suit a researcher with a background from financial services, media, marketing or corporate environments with the required language skills and understanding of KYC.
To be considered for this role you will need the following skills and experience:
- Ability to meet deadlines whilst remaining flexible to prioritise urgent requests
- Experience of KYC processes
- Experience in researching information through the use of online, databases and internet.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accurate presentation of information.
- Good knowledge in using the Internet, researching facts on individuals & companies.
- An enquiring mind prepared to question and pull together strands of information and to reach a conclusion that will ensure the firm is not exposed to reputational issues,
- Ability to work under pressure, without sacrificing accuracy.
- Ability to handle conflict and difficult situations in diplomatic manner.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Good knowledge in the use of Word and Excel.
- Willingness to learn and work within a close-knit team, prepared to help others.