An international law firm is recruiting a Knowledge Systems Services Assistant for a 12-month contract.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Providing support and administering the firm's extranet platform.
- Delivering training and guidance to users.
- Providing administrative support for the various knowledge systems.
- Uploading documents onto the knowledge systems.
- Producing and updating training documentation.
- System testing for new releases of knowledge systems.
- Creating and disseminating reports relating to the usage of existing knowledge systems.
- Loading content onto the knowledge management system.
- Providing set up, creation and first line user support on existing knowledge systems.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Experience of administrative duties and working within a team.
- Experience of administering systems
- Experience of working with HighQ Collaborate is desirable.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK upon request.