A leading global law firm has a vacancy for a Knowledge Systems Service Analyst for a 12-month contract.
The role involves supporting the knowledge systems services manager and includes the following responsibilities:
- Gathering and loading knowledge content, updates and model documents onto the knowledge management system.
- Providing support and training on knowledge systems.
- Creating training and user guides.
- Testing and user acceptance of new tools and technologies for accessing knowledge.
- Creating and disseminating reports relating to the usage of existing knowledge systems.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Experience and knowledge of working with legal documents.
- Experience of building relationship with internal and external clients.
- Experience working with knowledge systems.
- Law degree or experience in a law firm performing a similar role.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.