A leading global law firm is looking for a Knowledge Systems Senior Specialist to be based in their London office. This role will be based in the team that manages and supports their global intranet and enterprise search.
This role will include the following skills and responsibilities:
- Helping to define a content strategy.
- Leading an intranet content audit and clean-up programme.
- Shaping the design, delivery and consistent presentation of intranet content.
- Advising content owners and editors.
- Defining content related standards, best practice and policies, and actively monitoring to ensure they are adhered to
- Devising and supporting training and communication needs to help establish desired behaviours, working practices and raise awareness of importance of effective content and its management
- Measuring the usefulness and accessibility of intranet content, and identifying opportunities to consolidate, simplify or source new content to meet business needs based on user insights
To be considered for this role, you will need the following experience:
- Working on large, global intranets, and with a strong focus on content management and a user-centric mindset.
- Proven track record of working on intranet content related projects.
- Excellent understanding of intranet content management principles, processes and best practice, including relationship with metadata, taxonomies and their importance in relation to search
- Strong experience in advising people on how to create, structure and design online content for a globally dispersed internal audience.
- Experience of designing, developing and implementing intranet content solutions and requests from inception to completion.
- Experience of working with SharePoint, other Microsoft/Office 365 capabilities and knowledge of third-party tools.
- Good writing, editorial and proof-reading skills
- Languages an advantage
- Some legal knowledge and experience an advantage.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.