A global law firm is looking for a Knowledge Systems Services Analyst to join their document management team.
The role will involve the following responsibilities:
- Creating legal documents using Contract Express, a document management software.
- Creating and manipulate online questionnaires to provide users with the most effective and efficient user experience.
- Testing the document automation software, recording and resolving errors.
- Training users.
- Responding to enquiries.
- Updating existing documents.
- Setting up sites and manage user access.
- Maintaining and updating automation user guides.
- Work with the team to test new software features and upgrades.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships.
- A working knowledge of Contract Express or another automation software platform desirable.
- Experience and knowledge of working with legal documents desirable.
- Excellent attention to detail and delivery of high quality work.
- Have an interest in the future direction of legal technology systems and technology in general.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.