A global professional services organisation is recruiting a Knowledge Specialist to join their London based team. The team are responsible for implementing the knowledge strategy globally.
The main responsibilities include:
- Managing existing KM tools and embedding them within the business by motivating and assisting colleagues to use them while measuring their success.
- Providing the main global support for their social collaboration tool.
- Providing training and advice to colleagues.
- Administering the social collaboration tool including liaising with IT department and the vendor.
- A champion of the tool and to produce usage metrics.
- Organising regular presentations and marketing these events to all offices.
- Support colleagues in the information and knowledge team.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Degree in Information & Library Studies.
- Experience in the knowledge industry in a corporate/legal role
- Experience of managing/supporting intranets or social collaboration tools
- Experience of Knowledge Management tools and processes
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Fluent spoken and written English with the ability to write clear and concise communications
- Excellent IT skills including the use of MS Office
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise deadlines
Please ensure you submit a cover letter as part of your application.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.