A prestigious law firm is looking for a Knowledge Officer to join their global Knowledge Management team for a 9 month contract to be based in their Leeds office.
This role will include the following responsibilities:
- Performing legal and business research using a variety of electronic and traditional resources
- Supporting the provision of current awareness updates for nominated sectors and key account clients.
- Prioritisation, management and distribution of research requests
- Supporting the delivery of research and knowledge source training.
- Assisting with the development and delivery of remote training modules
- Ensuring knowledge of research and knowledge sources remains current and commercial
To be considered for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level.
- Experience of providing high quality research work in a legal/commercial environment
- Excellent knowledge of legal and commercial research sources
- Competency in and enthusiasm for training and coaching
- High degree of commercial awareness, with the ability to contribute to the wider business and knowledge agenda
- Flexibility of working hours as this role will operate on a shift basis between 8am and 6pm.
- Some travel to other offices may be required
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.