A prestigious management consultancy based in the North West is looking for a Knowledge Manager to set up their knowledge management function.
The role will involve the following:
- Curating their knowledge assets and content.
- Providing key support to the wider business development and account activity.
- Establishing a framework that describes all the knowledge they capture and the content they create.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Establishing Knowledge Management strategy in a professional services environment, ideally consulting
- A sound understanding of the principles of best practice knowledge management
- Experience of establishing processes for capturing and approving all knowledge
- Evidence of using knowledge assets to create value in supporting client engagement.
- Experience of business development and change management
- A self-starter and great team player who inspires trust and earns respect
Some travel will be required throughout the UK.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.