Knowledge Manager – Aligned to Corporate Finance
A global leader in Advisory services has a requirement within their Knowledge Management function for a senior knowledge management professional to manage, oversee and deliver a KM function that is specifically aligned to the transaction advisory services. The role will be based out of London, but has a global remit.
In this role the successful applicant will have the following responsibilities and objectives:
- Operating in a leadership role within a complex, matrixed global firm
- Developing and delivering on a KM strategy aligned to transaction advisory, but within the framework of a wider group KM strategy
- Enabling and driving an effective service to allow transaction advisory professionals to access and leverage KM assets and content
- Driving a KM focused culture, both in terms of enabling both use of, and contribution to the KM assets and content
- Driving continuous improvement programs, providing reporting services and identifying opportunities
To be suitable for this role, the successful candidate will need to have the following experience and skills:
- Considerable experience in Knowledge Manager role, or similarly aligned senior KM position
- Experience aligned to financial services or transaction advisory services
- The ability to manage a globally dispersed team and to operate in a complex matrix structure
- Utilizing collaboration tools such as Yammer or SharePoint
- Very strong stakeholder management, networking and relationship building skills
- Ideally, a degree in a related discipline
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK upon request.