A global professional services firm is looking for a Knowledge Manager for a 7-month contract starting immediately, to be based in their London office.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Contributing to knowledge management transformation, innovation and service excellence programmes.
- Contributing to and managing standards, methods and enablers to support the consistent, end to end service execution of content, culture and community.
- Measuring the quality and success of the knowledge management end to end service.
- Monitors collection quality against standards and agreed targets as stated in the content plan, including knowledge submissions.
- Increases awareness through the communications and change activities such as the creation, coordination, and sharing of success stories, and the facilitation of domain knowledge champion networks.
- Ongoing evaluation of knowledge value to the department.
- Engage key stakeholders and deliver effective change and progress the knowledge culture.
- This role may require occasional travel, both domestic and international
To be considered for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Strong understanding of knowledge management approaches and their application, paired with the ability to articulate the value they bring to the business and drive buy-in and sponsorship from the business.
- Good understanding of knowledge infrastructure and relevant domain-specific technology solutions to facilitate stakeholder discussions and identify expert resources to bring to discussions when needed
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively to lead change with people on a global basis
- Professional, confident, credible and an enthusiastic team player able to work effectively across functional teams and domains
- Strong project management skills.
- Experienced people manager, able to lead teams in a complex environment
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Bachelor’s/University degree, preferably in business
- Experience with key knowledge management concepts, tools and techniques (e.g. community facilitation, after action reviews) and or comparable experience
- Professional service industry experience.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK upon request.