A leading international law firm has a new role for a Knowledge Manager. This role will involve working with Knowledge Lawyers in the debt capital markets and structured finance team.
The role will involve:
- Aggregating information disseminated as their monthly update on regulatory and other legal matters affecting capital markets generally including derivatives and securitisation.
- Acting as the primary researcher for pulling together information on areas of interest for the practice area.
- Engagement with Knowledge lawyers in the various outward facing initiatives of the Firm including thought leadership initiatives and projects.
- Maintaining and upgrading the team page and the various know-how items incorporated into that page.
- Working on the infrastructure for knowledge management activities and providing the technical support.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Good working knowledge of core legal online research sources (including case law resources) such as Westlaw, BAILII and LexisNexis.
- Ability to condense and summarise complex information accurately.
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment without direct supervision and coordinate multiple projects.
- Degree in English (or other EU or common-law jurisdiction) law or a Graduate Diploma in Law.
- LPC (or equivalent) qualified. (BPTC qualification also considered).
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.